Private Online Construction Modeling Tutors and Pro Services
Don't Struggle Alone, Get Construction Modeling Help from a Pro.
Get personalized 1-on-1 help from a live online Construction Modeling tutor via zoom. Tutor's and freelancers are available now. Get a Free consultation!
We are a team of tutors and freelancers that are hire-able on an as-needed basis for professional help with your projects.
Types of Service
Customized 1-on-1 tutoring sessions. Don’t waste time & money in class. Learn only what you need for your specific projects, and nothing more!
Share screens with us to cut costs and learn along the way. More communication increases our understanding of your project.
Hourly rate or fixed price for agreed upon deliverables and deadlines.
Our Construction Modeling Tutors & Freelancers
Shanthi O - Sketchup Interior 3D Modelling and Rendering Services
- Photorealistic Renderings
- Custom 3D Modeling
- 3D Animation
- Revit LT
- Construction Documents
- Interior Design
Learn More About
Josh B - Custom 3D Model Drawing Tutor/Service for Architecture &more
- Sketchup tutor/services
- ArchiCad tutor/services
- AutoCad tutor/services
- Lumion tutor/services
- Revit tutor/services
- Layout tutor
- 3D photorealistic video
- 2D drawings to 3D models conversion
- Single & multi-family architectural 3D modeling
- Residential & commercial interior and exterior models
- Conceptual architectural 3D modeling
- Converting AutoCAD DWG files to Sketchup
- Architectural permit plans
- Manufacturing Construction documents
- Presentations for city approval.
Kyle T - Sketchup and Layout Tutor for Beginners to Intermediate
- Construction Documents
- Python Programming
- Product Design
- Architecture Visualization
- 3D Asset Modeling
- 3D Print Modeling
Learn More About
Rudy P - Civil Engineer, with more than 10 years of Experience
- Autodesk Certified instructor
- Autodesk Revit tutor
- AutoCAD 2D & 3D tutor
- VDC certification (Stanford university)
- BIM Modelling & coding for quantity surveying.
- Schedules (4D Schedule).
- Project Cash Flow.
- Project sectorization for construction.
- Coordination, quantification and management of interferences between specialties in the cloud through A360.
- As-built surveys with 3D Scanner
- Digital Twins
Paul H - Sketchup Trainer for Terrain, Landscape & Garden Design
- How to create existing 3D terrains from Site information
- Creating the required design/ landscape
- Workflows for landscape models
- Complex engineered elements for landscapes: solid volumes and organic surfaces
- How to create construction models
- Creating design documentation for manufacture/ construction,
- Site grading and engineering models for cut/fill analysis
Examples of courses:
Workflows, types of models, site modeling, mass modeling and preparation for visualizations in Twinmotion
Using plants in SketchUp
Creating terrain in Sketchup
Anthony R - Solidworks Product Development, Architectural Engineer & Fun
- Solidworks Product Development
- Solidworks Architectural Engineering
- Solidworks Design for Manufacturing
- Solidworks Creative Concepts
- Solidworks Product Rendering
- Solidworks UL Electrical Design
- Solidworks Sheet Metal, Turret, Laser, Forming
- Solidworks Custom Tooling and Fixtures
- Solidworks Art and Fun!
Remote & On-Demand Help
We are a team of tutors and freelancers that are hire-able on an as-needed basis for professional help with your projects. Call us with a quick question, or a big project. Our availability is flexible. We teach remotely, so you can learn from the comfort of your home, from the jobsite, or from the beach! We teach classes via Zoom screenshare, so we can see each others’ screens and cursors. It can take hours to search online for 1 simple piece of information, but just minutes to ask your private tutor.
Reviews of Tutors and Services
Construction Modeling Services We Provide
- Project Site Logistics
- Work Packaging and Sequencing
- Production Efficiency
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Design Simulation
Construction Modeling incorporates the process of designing a structure, preparing the needed materials and developing a sense of cost. Construction Modeling helps keep a project efficient and running smoothly. Construction Modeling does not only use design drawings, but also looks at the bigger picture of what is needed in the process of development. Construction Modeling allows for ease of conversation for planning before construction actually begins. Our tutors work with a wide range of software platforms that are used for Construction Modeling.
Don't struggle alone,
Get help from a professional.
Start a conversation
We offer a free 15 minute consultation.
Call or send a message and we would be happy to discuss your project!