SketchUp & Solid WORKS Introductory Tutor & 3D Printing
Hi my name is
$35 / Hour
I have over 30 years experience with 3D CAD software as well as manufacturing software, especially in the precision sheet metal field.
Over 30 years experience with 3D CAD software as well as manufacturing software especially in the precision sheet metal field. – I remain current in SketchUp and SolidWORKS software as the software(s) evolves.
- SketchUp allows a designer to quickly build a concept and much more including 3d architectural rendering.
- SolidWORKS allows for a more parametric or geometry driven interactive design with “real world” implications.
You will Learn to:
- Create Sketchup Models For 3D Printing
- Create Mechanical Drawings with Solidworks
Types of Services Available:
1) Tutoring (one on one tutoring sessions)
2) Collaborative Sessions (work partly done by client)
3) Freelance/Contract Work (3d modelling and Sketchup services based on hourly rate)
3 Types of Service
Customized 1-on-1 tutoring sessions. Don’t waste time & money in class. Learn only what you need for your specific projects, and nothing more!
Share screens with me to cut costs and learn along the way. More communication increases my understanding of your project
Hourly rate or fixed price for agreed upon deliverables and deadlines.
- 3D Print Modeling
- Custom 3D Modeling
Create Sketchup Models For 3D Printing
SketchUp allows a designer to quickly build a concept and much more including 3d architectural rendering.
Mechanical Drawings with Solidworks
SolidWORKS allows for a more parametric or geometry driven interactive design with “real world” implications.
Bryce S. and Ryan E.
Carbon Creek Furniture Design
Google Reviews for TutorsAndServices.com
Call me and let's talk about your project.
Don't struggle alone,
Get help from real person.
Start a conversation with
my Special Offer
I offer a free 15 minute consultation!
Call or send me a message, and I'd be happy to discuss your project.